cool kid report
im shameholerobot to join the club
9.22.2003
Awww, nice girl's excited about her day being over.
Away Message:
This morning at 10:00, after waking up early to get a crappy parking spot for my car, when I was leaving my piano class late because my teacher wouldn't let us out, I already had the words to Norah Jones stuck in my head... "The long day is over." And now I get to say it! I'm reading Anna Karenina, and then going to bed. Sweet dreams!
Yeah, that's right. Bad spot, Norah Jones, and a book. That's all your life is! Wallow in misery!
This morning at 10:00, after waking up early to get a crappy parking spot for my car, when I was leaving my piano class late because my teacher wouldn't let us out, I already had the words to Norah Jones stuck in my head... "The long day is over." And now I get to say it! I'm reading Anna Karenina, and then going to bed. Sweet dreams!
Yeah, that's right. Bad spot, Norah Jones, and a book. That's all your life is! Wallow in misery!
Archives
- 09.21.2003
- 09.28.2003
- 10.05.2003
- 10.19.2003
- 10.26.2003
- 11.02.2003
- 11.09.2003
- 02.15.2004
- 02.22.2004
- 02.29.2004
- 03.07.2004
- 03.14.2004
- 04.04.2004
- 04.11.2004
- 04.18.2004
- 05.02.2004
- 07.11.2004
- 07.18.2004
- 08.15.2004
- 08.22.2004
- 08.29.2004
- 09.12.2004
- 09.19.2004
- 12.11.2005