<$BlogRSDUrl$>

cool kid report

im shameholerobot to join the club

9.30.2003

Nice girl continues existing despite world

nice girl says:

Away Message:
estoy muy enferma, y por eso estoy en mi cama, leiendo Harry Potter y La Orderna de la Pheonix. A mi me gusta mucho el libro, pero que lastima que no podere jugar frisbee esta noche! Chispas!!!

babelfish says:

Away Message:
I am very ill, and for that reason I am in my bed, leiendo Harry Potter and the Orderna of the Pheonix. To my I like much the book, but that hurts that podere not to play frisbee tonight! Sparks!

jerk says:

Away Message:
I am being punished for having no soul and performing acts of leiendo, Harry Potter is the heathen script which give me the idea. I read it so people will like me, but it hurts my podere when people throw frisbees at me. Help me!


Archives

This page is powered by Apple. Isn't yours?