cool kid report
im shameholerobot to join the club
9.24.2003
nice girl is scared of hackers!
this morning I woke up to see that my firewall had blocked a systems analysis breach. I "pinged" whoever it was, and found out that the intellectual property consultants of maryland tried, or maybe succeeded, in accessing my computer... I'm freaking out.
Oh yeah, i'm sure all the valuable information you have on your computer well lead you to financial ruin. Careful! one of them might be creeping up your "modem port" right now!
Oh yeah, i'm sure all the valuable information you have on your computer well lead you to financial ruin. Careful! one of them might be creeping up your "modem port" right now!
Archives
- 09.21.2003
- 09.28.2003
- 10.05.2003
- 10.19.2003
- 10.26.2003
- 11.02.2003
- 11.09.2003
- 02.15.2004
- 02.22.2004
- 02.29.2004
- 03.07.2004
- 03.14.2004
- 04.04.2004
- 04.11.2004
- 04.18.2004
- 05.02.2004
- 07.11.2004
- 07.18.2004
- 08.15.2004
- 08.22.2004
- 08.29.2004
- 09.12.2004
- 09.19.2004
- 12.11.2005