cool kid report
im shameholerobot to join the club
9.24.2003
Nice girl is stupid for yet another reason
This message was very nearly lost forever guys. It's been up for more than 4 hours. If I were a vengeful god I would fire my entire response team and replace them with IEEE robots.
Away Message:
goodnight, goodnight, sweet baby. The world has more for you than it seems, goodnight, goodnight. Let the moonlight take a lid off your dreams.
Gosh, a direct quote from a song. Here's an interesting fact: Ben Folds told me he doesn't like you. Maybe you could just pay someone directly to write your dialog. Yeah, I'll take the job. Hope you don't don't have a problem with the phrase, "La la la la la la, I'm a girl!"
Away Message:
goodnight, goodnight, sweet baby. The world has more for you than it seems, goodnight, goodnight. Let the moonlight take a lid off your dreams.
Gosh, a direct quote from a song. Here's an interesting fact: Ben Folds told me he doesn't like you. Maybe you could just pay someone directly to write your dialog. Yeah, I'll take the job. Hope you don't don't have a problem with the phrase, "La la la la la la, I'm a girl!"
Archives
- 09.21.2003
- 09.28.2003
- 10.05.2003
- 10.19.2003
- 10.26.2003
- 11.02.2003
- 11.09.2003
- 02.15.2004
- 02.22.2004
- 02.29.2004
- 03.07.2004
- 03.14.2004
- 04.04.2004
- 04.11.2004
- 04.18.2004
- 05.02.2004
- 07.11.2004
- 07.18.2004
- 08.15.2004
- 08.22.2004
- 08.29.2004
- 09.12.2004
- 09.19.2004
- 12.11.2005