cool kid report
im shameholerobot to join the club
9.30.2003
Nice girl not herself, instead whiney bastard
Away Message:
I am so not feeling well...
Well, it seems the house of cards that was your happiness has come tumbling down. Maybe if you hadn't put so much effort into being healthy, sickness wouldn't be such a great burden. I'll send a robot to attend your funeral and put shameflowers on your grave.
I am so not feeling well...
Well, it seems the house of cards that was your happiness has come tumbling down. Maybe if you hadn't put so much effort into being healthy, sickness wouldn't be such a great burden. I'll send a robot to attend your funeral and put shameflowers on your grave.
Archives
- 09.21.2003
- 09.28.2003
- 10.05.2003
- 10.19.2003
- 10.26.2003
- 11.02.2003
- 11.09.2003
- 02.15.2004
- 02.22.2004
- 02.29.2004
- 03.07.2004
- 03.14.2004
- 04.04.2004
- 04.11.2004
- 04.18.2004
- 05.02.2004
- 07.11.2004
- 07.18.2004
- 08.15.2004
- 08.22.2004
- 08.29.2004
- 09.12.2004
- 09.19.2004
- 12.11.2005