cool kid report
im shameholerobot to join the club
9.21.2003
Nice girl preps for exciting day
Away Message:
gone grocery shopping as a prelude to what is sure to be an "exciting" day... hmmmm.
Wow, looks like she has some big plans. I think they've been having some crappy battle of the bands thing at her school this weekend, and she's terminally obsessed with music so I'm sure she's freaking out and being extra herself. I'd give this one a power level of about 5.
gone grocery shopping as a prelude to what is sure to be an "exciting" day... hmmmm.
Wow, looks like she has some big plans. I think they've been having some crappy battle of the bands thing at her school this weekend, and she's terminally obsessed with music so I'm sure she's freaking out and being extra herself. I'd give this one a power level of about 5.
Archives
- 09.21.2003
- 09.28.2003
- 10.05.2003
- 10.19.2003
- 10.26.2003
- 11.02.2003
- 11.09.2003
- 02.15.2004
- 02.22.2004
- 02.29.2004
- 03.07.2004
- 03.14.2004
- 04.04.2004
- 04.11.2004
- 04.18.2004
- 05.02.2004
- 07.11.2004
- 07.18.2004
- 08.15.2004
- 08.22.2004
- 08.29.2004
- 09.12.2004
- 09.19.2004
- 12.11.2005