cool kid report
im shameholerobot to join the club
9.21.2003
"Oooooh, normally I'm happy but now I'm so sad", blah blah blah
Away Message:
Sad day... Today I am going home. I'm stopping at Fort Snelling to "visit" my grandpa in the only capacity left to me, and then I'm going to hastings for a couple of hours for a funeral. And then I'll come back late to a pile of russian and psych homework....
Where's your stupid hapiness now, brief mortal? You can't take happiness to the grave! Okay, more depression leaks past the happy exterior. Where's the niceness? Wait for it. It's going to be hilarious.
Sad day... Today I am going home. I'm stopping at Fort Snelling to "visit" my grandpa in the only capacity left to me, and then I'm going to hastings for a couple of hours for a funeral. And then I'll come back late to a pile of russian and psych homework....
Where's your stupid hapiness now, brief mortal? You can't take happiness to the grave! Okay, more depression leaks past the happy exterior. Where's the niceness? Wait for it. It's going to be hilarious.
Archives
- 09.21.2003
- 09.28.2003
- 10.05.2003
- 10.19.2003
- 10.26.2003
- 11.02.2003
- 11.09.2003
- 02.15.2004
- 02.22.2004
- 02.29.2004
- 03.07.2004
- 03.14.2004
- 04.04.2004
- 04.11.2004
- 04.18.2004
- 05.02.2004
- 07.11.2004
- 07.18.2004
- 08.15.2004
- 08.22.2004
- 08.29.2004
- 09.12.2004
- 09.19.2004
- 12.11.2005