<$BlogRSDUrl$>

cool kid report

im shameholerobot to join the club

9.29.2003

you hate me!!!!
you haaaatttteee meeee!!!!!!
you hate me????!!!!
you hate me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I would like to share with you a different way to make fun of people on instant messenger. Recently I had a conversation with a girl who went to my high school. Now because this girl never actually takes the time to hang out with me, she is not aware of the following items (among others) about me:
As a result of this, combined with the fact that she's a whiney, needy girl with low self-esteem, the following conversation occured:

Session Start (captainmathteam:danajo31415): Sun Sep 28 19:30:33 2003
[19:30:34] danajo31415: hey!
[19:30:43] captainmathteam: what?
[19:31:03] danajo31415: what?
[19:31:08] danajo31415: i just said hey
[19:31:24] captainmathteam: okay
[19:31:29] danajo31415: crabby?
[19:32:07] danajo31415: hello?
[19:32:30] danajo31415: ok see ya
Session Close (danajo31415): Sun Sep 28 19:33:27 2003


Session Start (captainmathteam:danajo31415): Mon Sep 29 17:10:33 2003
[17:10:33] danajo31415: hello ben
[17:10:42] captainmathteam: hey jerk
[17:10:47] danajo31415: what
[17:10:54] danajo31415: why are you so mean to me
[17:11:06] captainmathteam: must be the lunar cycle
[17:11:12] danajo31415: no seriosly
[17:11:18] danajo31415: whats the deal
[17:11:27] danajo31415: you were mean yesterday too
[17:11:33] danajo31415: it makes me sad
[17:12:11] danajo31415: ben??
[17:12:13] captainmathteam: you seem pretty sad
[17:12:22] danajo31415: huh??
[17:16:24] danajo31415: ben
[17:16:29] captainmathteam: yeah
[17:16:41] danajo31415: whats the deal??
[17:16:52] captainmathteam: there's no deal Dana
[17:16:55] danajo31415: cmon dude
[17:17:01] danajo31415: ben your being mean
[17:17:05] danajo31415: whats going on?
[17:17:16] captainmathteam: I'm Ben
[17:17:28] danajo31415: yes you are
[17:17:36] danajo31415: and your being mean
[17:17:38] danajo31415: and it makes me sad
[17:18:01] captainmathteam: okay
[17:19:47] danajo31415: ben!!!
[17:19:52] danajo31415: why are you mad at me?????!!!!
[17:20:31] captainmathteam: stop trying to apply your girl emotions to me Dana
[17:20:56] danajo31415: I am so confused right now
[17:23:01] danajo31415: so are you mad at me???
[17:23:12] captainmathteam: no
[17:23:32] danajo31415: ok
[17:23:39] danajo31415: good
[17:23:47] danajo31415: then everything is settled
[17:24:06] captainmathteam: yeah, thank goodness

-Pause pointless conversation-
At this point I took a break and reflected on this absurd question. With Steph's help I decided that "What? Okay" is my new code for "I hate you", since that's why I did to be so mean to her in the first place.
-Resume pointless conversation-

[17:36:16] danajo31415: ok i'm gonna say bye now, cause i can tell somethings wrong and your being mean
[17:36:19] danajo31415: bye
[17:36:39] captainmathteam: what?
[17:36:39] captainmathteam: okay
Session Close (danajo31415): Mon Sep 29 20:37:28 2003

I don't think this ridiculous thread of conversation is over, so I'll bring you more whining from You hate me girl.

Archives

This page is powered by Apple. Isn't yours?