cool kid report
im shameholerobot to join the club
10.07.2003
Away Message:
"When I look to the sky something tells me that you're here with me and you make everything alright...and I can always find my way when you are here. " ~Train. Watching "spy games" with Carolyn and then to bed. Sweet dreams!!!
I don't know about this Carolyn situation. You're not really allowed to have real friends. I'm not even going to bother checking if those lyrics are right, because I'm sure they're not. My sweet dreams will involve me crushing your sweet dreams.
"When I look to the sky something tells me that you're here with me and you make everything alright...and I can always find my way when you are here. " ~Train. Watching "spy games" with Carolyn and then to bed. Sweet dreams!!!
I don't know about this Carolyn situation. You're not really allowed to have real friends. I'm not even going to bother checking if those lyrics are right, because I'm sure they're not. My sweet dreams will involve me crushing your sweet dreams.
Archives
- 09.21.2003
- 09.28.2003
- 10.05.2003
- 10.19.2003
- 10.26.2003
- 11.02.2003
- 11.09.2003
- 02.15.2004
- 02.22.2004
- 02.29.2004
- 03.07.2004
- 03.14.2004
- 04.04.2004
- 04.11.2004
- 04.18.2004
- 05.02.2004
- 07.11.2004
- 07.18.2004
- 08.15.2004
- 08.22.2004
- 08.29.2004
- 09.12.2004
- 09.19.2004
- 12.11.2005