cool kid report
im shameholerobot to join the club
10.03.2003
Nice girl, happy friday
Away Message:
ok, the day is over. Yay! Well, not over, but when classes are done the hard stuff is done, and I only have studio class left, and I like that one. Have a happy friday!
Don't try to push your happiness onto me jerk.
ok, the day is over. Yay! Well, not over, but when classes are done the hard stuff is done, and I only have studio class left, and I like that one. Have a happy friday!
Don't try to push your happiness onto me jerk.
Archives
- 09.21.2003
- 09.28.2003
- 10.05.2003
- 10.19.2003
- 10.26.2003
- 11.02.2003
- 11.09.2003
- 02.15.2004
- 02.22.2004
- 02.29.2004
- 03.07.2004
- 03.14.2004
- 04.04.2004
- 04.11.2004
- 04.18.2004
- 05.02.2004
- 07.11.2004
- 07.18.2004
- 08.15.2004
- 08.22.2004
- 08.29.2004
- 09.12.2004
- 09.19.2004
- 12.11.2005