cool kid report
im shameholerobot to join the club
10.03.2003
Nice girl quotes quote.
Away Message:
"nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be so hard, I'm going back to the start..." Is it 5:00 yet?
When one quotes things, one should identify the source of the quote. In this case it's some band. If you ever write a song I'm going to mangle the quotation and not attribute it to you and then some third party will be here making fun of me. Then how will you feel?
"nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be so hard, I'm going back to the start..." Is it 5:00 yet?
When one quotes things, one should identify the source of the quote. In this case it's some band. If you ever write a song I'm going to mangle the quotation and not attribute it to you and then some third party will be here making fun of me. Then how will you feel?
Archives
- 09.21.2003
- 09.28.2003
- 10.05.2003
- 10.19.2003
- 10.26.2003
- 11.02.2003
- 11.09.2003
- 02.15.2004
- 02.22.2004
- 02.29.2004
- 03.07.2004
- 03.14.2004
- 04.04.2004
- 04.11.2004
- 04.18.2004
- 05.02.2004
- 07.11.2004
- 07.18.2004
- 08.15.2004
- 08.22.2004
- 08.29.2004
- 09.12.2004
- 09.19.2004
- 12.11.2005