cool kid report
im shameholerobot to join the club
10.01.2003
Nice girl reads nice book
Away Message:
I have ready so much Harry Potter over the course of being sick, it's just insane. But Anna Karenina is just not the light reading I'm going for right now. I'm reading some more Harry Potter, and then I'm going to bed. Granted, this means that I'll have huge amounts of homework tomorrow, but that's ok. I mean, this is Harry Potter we're talking about! :-) Sweet dreams!
You like Harry Potter too much. Make me a pie.
I have ready so much Harry Potter over the course of being sick, it's just insane. But Anna Karenina is just not the light reading I'm going for right now. I'm reading some more Harry Potter, and then I'm going to bed. Granted, this means that I'll have huge amounts of homework tomorrow, but that's ok. I mean, this is Harry Potter we're talking about! :-) Sweet dreams!
You like Harry Potter too much. Make me a pie.
Archives
- 09.21.2003
- 09.28.2003
- 10.05.2003
- 10.19.2003
- 10.26.2003
- 11.02.2003
- 11.09.2003
- 02.15.2004
- 02.22.2004
- 02.29.2004
- 03.07.2004
- 03.14.2004
- 04.04.2004
- 04.11.2004
- 04.18.2004
- 05.02.2004
- 07.11.2004
- 07.18.2004
- 08.15.2004
- 08.22.2004
- 08.29.2004
- 09.12.2004
- 09.19.2004
- 12.11.2005