cool kid report
im shameholerobot to join the club
3.03.2004
Message from the Pope
Away Message:
"Halleluia! Your love makes me sing!" Except today my heart is singing because I rest my voice on Wednesdays... :-) Have a good day!!!
We generally try to stay away from the H/A word during Lent, and I'm not about to learn enough about your beliefs to determine if that applies to you.
"Halleluia! Your love makes me sing!" Except today my heart is singing because I rest my voice on Wednesdays... :-) Have a good day!!!
We generally try to stay away from the H/A word during Lent, and I'm not about to learn enough about your beliefs to determine if that applies to you.
Archives
- 09.21.2003
- 09.28.2003
- 10.05.2003
- 10.19.2003
- 10.26.2003
- 11.02.2003
- 11.09.2003
- 02.15.2004
- 02.22.2004
- 02.29.2004
- 03.07.2004
- 03.14.2004
- 04.04.2004
- 04.11.2004
- 04.18.2004
- 05.02.2004
- 07.11.2004
- 07.18.2004
- 08.15.2004
- 08.22.2004
- 08.29.2004
- 09.12.2004
- 09.19.2004
- 12.11.2005