cool kid report
im shameholerobot to join the club
3.08.2004
OHtIMG Breaks Down Day on Outside, Breaking Down Emotionally on Inside
Away Message:
it's interesting how you I spent 6 hours today in the music building, and 2.5 hours today in HHH, and I was productive with all of my time, and yet, here I am ending the day with more to do than when I started. I'm off to spend 4 hours at Intervarsity now, and then coming back to some massive homework. Yay me.
It's pretty obvious from reading this that she's about to go insane, Hal Jordan style. Of course, her will power is laughable, and I'm entirely yellow, so I'm not even a little worried.
it's interesting how you I spent 6 hours today in the music building, and 2.5 hours today in HHH, and I was productive with all of my time, and yet, here I am ending the day with more to do than when I started. I'm off to spend 4 hours at Intervarsity now, and then coming back to some massive homework. Yay me.
It's pretty obvious from reading this that she's about to go insane, Hal Jordan style. Of course, her will power is laughable, and I'm entirely yellow, so I'm not even a little worried.
Archives
- 09.21.2003
- 09.28.2003
- 10.05.2003
- 10.19.2003
- 10.26.2003
- 11.02.2003
- 11.09.2003
- 02.15.2004
- 02.22.2004
- 02.29.2004
- 03.07.2004
- 03.14.2004
- 04.04.2004
- 04.11.2004
- 04.18.2004
- 05.02.2004
- 07.11.2004
- 07.18.2004
- 08.15.2004
- 08.22.2004
- 08.29.2004
- 09.12.2004
- 09.19.2004
- 12.11.2005